If you move during the school year, please call or send a note to the guidance office before your last day. Students should turn in all books and get grades from each teacher after being withdrawn by the guardian.  All debts and lunch charges must be cleared before records can be released to another school.

All content © 2024 Hamilton County Schools. All rights reserved. | Privacy Notice | Website by School Messenger