If you move during the school year, please call or send a note to the guidance office before your last day. In order to withdraw, a parent or guardian must show evidence of the family moving (a new lease agreement, or evidence of transferring utilities). Students must also return all of their textbooks. In addition, all debts to the school must be paid before student records can be released to another school.

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2018 West Corporation. All rights reserved.